Girls would you wear your high heels if you were the tallest in the group?

I'm naturally taller than everybody in my family(the tallest is 5ft5), we are going on vacation and I want to take my 4.7-5.9 inch heels to add to 5ft7 height but I fear to spoil the group harmony and stick out. What do you think?

Thx girls, I think I'll take one or 2 pairs and wear them when the situation warrants, my aunt already told me her daughter would be jealous when she wears hers and I told her I intend to wear my nice shoes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm sure everyone will hate you for being tall. oh common,wear what you want,who cares if you're the tallest one.

• I'll be in a small family gathering and I know the others won't have as high heels as me and I just want to have some funtime with family while enjoying my shoes not really make them jealous :). Thanks though :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• At 5'9, I'm taller than all the other women in my family, some of the men, all of my girl friends, same height as some of my guy friends, and in general, I tower over women when I'm out shopping or just hanging out. I still wear heels. I love them.

And I really like the feeling of being so much taller than other people. Then again, I'm quite strange :)

• If I'm the tallest (Although I will never be lol), I wouldn't wear heels, I don't like to stand out lol.

• If you want to wear heals, you go wear them with pride!

• I wouldn't have the guts to do it, but I've always wanted to. You will stick out a little. But as long as you can walk in them without falling over, go for it.

• Personally I wouldn't like to stick out that much. I would feel really uncomfortable and self conscious but if it will make you happy and help you feel sexy then go for it. 5ft7 really is not that tall to be.

• Yea I think I might feel self conscious but I'll get used to it. I know right I'm not really that tall but the members of my family here are not really into heels and quite short so..

• I love heels, and I can't ditch my heels!

• yeah I'm 5 9 and idc really...I wear them because I look good in them and yes sometimes I end up being the tallest but also receive compliments...and wearing heels give some women that confidence booster that we need at times and by asking this question it kind of seems like that's what you need. and come on, do you really want to blend in with the "groups harmony" or stand out?

• Thats's exactly what the heels do to me and I'll like to feel like that during the holidays but I don't want the girls in my family to resent me for that :)

• forget them...wait! what I meant to say is that I would sometimes "walk on eggs shells" just to make sure everyone around me was happy and comfortable at the cost of my personal satisfaction so wear the heels because of how they make you feel, do it for yourself and screw everybody elses feelings...just for that night at least ;)

• hey, if you can wear then go right on ahead. Standing out is totally alright :)

• loool it's a small family gathering and I know the others won't have as high heels as me and I just want to have some funtime with family while enjoying my shoes not really make them jealous :)

• Thank you tho

• no prob =)

• Yes, I love wearing heels and pantyhose or thigh highs. Regardless of height I would wear the heels, someone has to be the tallest right?

• I'm the tallest girl amongst my family and friends (I'm 5'10") and I still wear heels. They don't feel uncomfortable, nor do I. My heels range from 3-6 inches high. I like heels and I feel good when I wear them, so I see no reason not to.

• hell yeah! if you got the goods why hide it?

• no, I would want to try not to stick out and wear flats just to blend in. I would feel uncomfortable communicating with my group of friends if I were towering over them all the time.

• I'm 5'9" and I'm taller than all the women in my family and also taller than many of the men too. I love being tall. It's one of the few things I get compliments on and they make me feel more confident and give me more presence and surprisingly people seem to respect me more so I love throwing on super tall heels that make me above 6 feet tall.