I just love slim/slender girls so much. I can't ask out any other girl - is it wrong?

also have you guys got this weird attraction to a certain bod and why.is it like that with you girls too

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong to prefer a certain body type- I'm kinda a sucker for skinny guys myself, but I try not to count out all other guys based on their body. If you can get yourself a skinny girl- awesome! But I'd suggest giving some other body-typed girls a chance if they have a personality that clicks with your own. It might take a little longer to find that attraction, but it could be worth it :)

What Girls Said 12

• well you can't help it can you? it's not wrong per se, everyone has his or her specific type, don't worry too much about it. just because you realized that that kind of girl is your type, it doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything. I for one have never liked-liked a guy who was shorter than me or within 2 inches of my height. it's just the way it is. as long as you don't start being mean to girls who aren't perfectly slim or act towards them as if they aren't girls or worthy or anything, it's ok!

• Far from it!

I love tall guys and wouldn't go out with a short guy because to me the taller the better

I think girls will try to make you feel bad for your preferences, but at the same time, there's a time and a place to talk about them

• why do I get a thumbs down for a preference? :( he stated his. I'm just comparing

• everyone gets rejected for sh*t like that. difference is we just don't say it

• haha I'm about six ft tall myself I wonder if you are slim lol.about short guys I'm pretty sure there aRe thousands of girls who prefer short guys that would hurt if I were to like such a girl

• I think you're not looking past someone's psysique enough then.. because once you get to know girls, you can also see what great personality they have (or not) and then decide she'd be great as your gf.

It's okay to be attracted to one body type only though, of course.

Btw, I'm slender ha ha :)

• It's all down to taste and personal preference. We're all out to find our own idea of someone 'perfect' and that just happens to be yours, it's not a bad thing at all.

• No, its not bad. It's just that is your type (which everyone has).

• nothing wrong with it.

I like slim guys you can tell work out often. Not only do they look good, but it also speaks for a lifestyle and good habits like eating well and being active.

• Omg!

ThTs awesome! More guys should be like you :D

• yeah everybody does I like extremely tall guys (6'5 and up) and won't date anything else hence why I have only had one boyfriend LOL

its not wrong its just your reference not a big deal

• Nothing is wrong with loving certain types of bodies, you find them attractive and you can't help it :)

I myself find slim or toned guys (most often, it can depend on the person as well) the most attractive.

• Nope nothing wrong with it, everyone has a type and slim girls are your type.

• My boyfriend is the same he only likes skinny girls and I'm far from it, its OK cause that's what you like but don't do what's been done to me.

• i bet if a big/medium chick were to try and snatch him from you would be all in vain lol

• No a couple of other fat people wanted to date him and he turned them down the only way I think he would leave me is if a skinny hot girl came along. Everyone screws me over so I would not be surprised. On the other hand what's going on with me is that he is trying to get me skinny so that he could have sex with a skinny girl.

• No, most guys can only fall in love with a very specific looking girl. We tend to prefer a certain look too, but because guys have very small flex room on looks, we have to compromise more and date guys who aren't our ideal It's normal.

What Guys Said 6

• There's nothing weird or wrong with having preferences. I know I like girls with nice curves and a bit more meat on their bones. I however don't think you should count out other body-types completely. It's one thing to know what you like, it's another to base every possible relationship on a fetisch. If I like a girl's personality and face then her body-type won't matter as much.

• Nope, you like what you like.

• Got the same problem as you bro :(

Sucks because there's some girls I've known that were really nice people, two of whom I've even "tried" to be attracted to... but I just can't make myself attracted to them.

Is it wrong? Well, it's certainly not a "smart" way to operate. Wish I had control over it.

• To be fair, there is one person I dated that started out skinny and put on quite a bit of weight later. I was still attracted to her just the same. Only seems to be a problem when I'm wanting to start a relationship.

• its about the same here but if the girl is that nice I can compromise.sometimes even when I'm picking up on girls on the streets slimlinners are my favs lol

• I wouldn't say it's wrong.

See, when people talk of discrimination against fat or non-standard girls, it's talking about a day-to-day basis, NOT the dating world. If you respect unattractive girls the same as attractive girls, you're fine. But if you're sitting and making fun of some woman politician's weight, that's crossing the line.

The girls who demonize you for your preferences are usually the ones who don't fit them.

And yes, I , like most guys, am attracted MOST to a specific body type. I prefer girls who are thin and firm. Like, a lot of guys seem to want girls who are thin, but at the same time have a back-breaking chest or whatever. I like more subtlety and smaller features, so a big chest is actually quite a turn-off for me.

Think Esperanza Spalding. She's just awesome inside and out.

Also, however, try to base your expectations on what you yourself can fulfill. For instance, I don't feel all that guilty about liking thin girls because I myself am a thin guy. But if you expect someone to regularly hit the gym or have a flawless complexion, you should be able to fulfill the same.

Too many hyper-sexual guys dislike hyper-sexual girls. Too many girls will talk about "too many skinny guys", but don't hit the gym themselves.

Only expect what you can give, and understand the efforts of others, and you'll be fine on the morality meter.

• Esperanza is great my you got choice also I tottaly agree I don't work out myself and I would personaly like a girl who doesn't work out (what if she stopped working out she probably would lose her look huh?)

• I wouldn't say she would lose her look, really. It's more a matter of the energy you put into your daily life. If you're getting out a lot and walking places just because it's a nice day or more convenient, you'll burn more calories in the long run than driving place to place then hitting the gym hardcore for a half-hour, and it'll also be easier to maintain. It's better to have an active LIFESTYLE than to have a rather sedentary lifestyle with gym workouts sprinkled in.

• I have a certain special attraction to a few body types. Versatility is wonderful.

• Some people might say it's shallow or that you're discriminating towards other women. but people do have their preferences and that can't be changed. That doesn't mean you don't like other women you just like a certain type more, but I wouldn't advertise it too often.