When a guy calls a girl is cute?

EMPHASIS on the word " Cute " , not hot , pretty or anything else

When you call a girl cute , what does it mean , what do you really want to say and what do you think of the girl ?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me its like saying you're attractive and seem innocent. It's a compliment and it's a compliment that people seem to interpret differently. I'll say this compliment when a girl has a innocent face and is attractive. I normally don't use the word "hot", never liked it and to me has less meaning then any compliment, it just seems like slang which it basically is.

What Guys Said 5

• It can mean a lot of things, it's usually a nice/polite way of saying that you're atractive. It could also mean someone thinks things you do are cute. I know I feel as though my girlfriend is cute in a million ways, in what she does/how she acts, what she says, and how she looks like cute facial expressions and stuff like that.

• To me, a way of saying a young (under 13) woman/girl is attractive. Older than that, I try not to use it at all, because there can be to many meanings. Unless I know her well, and we are teasing each other back and forth.

• well brace yourself for this one it's a shocker...he thinks your cute. lol

• Yes but is cute physical or attitude or what ?

• usually when I call a women cute it's because I think she is cute not only physically but in her demeanor... if a women is attractive but has a sh*t personality then I think she's a "hot bitch" is the women is hot and has a banging personality then I say "cute" "beautiful" "Hold on let me get my cell phone so I can take a photo to show Santa what I want for Christmas"

• It is a compliment. Apparently some girls don't like being called 'cute' but rather 'hot' and 'sexy'.

As you probably over-analyzed it as girls sometimes do, you think that 'cute' means 'not sexy or hot' but it's not like that.

• what do you mean when you say..."what does it really mean?" so yu know what be going on in our minds..lol...and yea cute is like a compliment.It is what it is nothing else and ofcourse he likes you why else would he say dat

What Girls Said 1

• He means she is attractive. She is adorable.

She has a nice face to look at.

It is a compliment.

If he called you "hot" or "sexy" then that is more of a sexual comment.

By him saying you are cute, he is saying he doesn't just see you in a sexual way.