How do you feel about earrings on guys?

Question pretty much says it all. Do you think earrings can look good on guys? Does it depending on the type of earring (diamond stud, small plug, large plug, hoop, etc.)? Or does it depend on the guy?

What about something like this? link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind stud earrings on guys. It depends on the guy and what his features are, but I can even really like it. However, I don't think I'd really like hoops on a guy, and I definitely don't care for anything that stretches the hole out (gauges). I'm not sure what plugs are.

• I think if a guy wants to wear earrings, the best bet is normal sized diamond, gold, or silver studs. Piercing just one ear is an option too.

• Most people on the street refer to them as gauges but its not the proper term. I used to do that as well until I used the term in front of my piercer and he almost punched me. (pet peeve of theirs), and all the sites that sell piercings refer to them as plugs as well. Just got used to the term. But yeah, your average person, especially those who don't have them, refer to them as gauges.

• Yeah, that's good to know. Thanks.

What Girls Said 14

• I think it depends on both the girl AND the guy! Everybody has different tastes! But don't change something you like just because some girls don't like it. They should like you for you! Tattoos, earrings, piercings, the way you dress, if some girl doesn't like that and can't see through it, they obviously aren't good enough for you!

• I prefer stud earrings or a large plug.

Some guys pull it off, and they look great with ear piercings.

The hoops are very feminine to me and are a bit of a turn off.

• I like it :) But preferably just in one ear though.

• I don't like them and it could be a deal breaker for me. But if you like them then you should wear them because its about what you like.

• I know two guys with earrings. One of them looks pretty stylish he has three holes in one ear but he's very manly, confident . The other guys has an earring and looks rather feminine, I guess it depends a lot on personality

• I prefer the black ones because they look awesome...i like earrings on guys.

• Diamond studs are okay, other earrings not so much.

• Depends. Some look good, and some look horrible. I prefer diamond stud, or black diamond.

• I like earrings on guys, just as long as they are not too girly. And that you don't have a 'jerk' face to match. I find them really attractive.

• Some guys look Hot with it especially with one stud to be honest.

• I dislike them for the most part. Guys shouldn't wear earrings, they look 10x's better without earrings. Heck, even I don't wear them much unless I am dressing up to go out. If they're cute enough though then they MIGHT go unnoticed by me. Other than that, it's a turn-off. Sorry. :/

• I don't really like it, I prefer guys to be a little more plain in that area. Just a clean face and a clean look (I'm not saying guys with earrings look dirty lol).

I have seen earrings look good on a guy, they were big diamond studs on both ears and he had dark skin. It depends on the earring and his physical features.

• Definitely douche bags.

• not attractive.

What Guys Said 0