Shaved legs? yes or no?

this is more for girls but guys are welcome to answer too.

well so I have the problem that I literally need to shave my legs every other day because my hair grows so fast. but my real problem that I also have dark hair on my thighs and it drives me crazy Because every time I want to go swim I need to shave my whole legs...

does anyone have the same problem? what could I do about it? and guys does it bother you if a girl doesn't have shaved legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't bother me. You could use peroxide on the hairs to make them blond & nearly invisible.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, guys like smooth legs a lot better. If you are wearing a skirt, shorts or a bathing suit, most guys want you to shave.

You could try other hair removal methods, like some others suggested, but bleaching doesn't cut it. Smooth means smooth, not lighter.

• yes it bothers me when women don't shave there legs...i love the feeling of sliky soft skin.

• have you considered waxing or laser removal ?

• yes it would bother me. My girlfriend did laser removal after a few sessions it dsnt grow back

• I like smooth legs on a girl. I gets you can peg that as something superficial that guys just go for. Just like girls prefer a guy who is way taller and has muscles.

What Girls Said 3

• Well in the summer time hair grows a lot faster it has something to do with the warm weather and the sun. There is not much you can do about it growing fast, it just means that your healthy so its actually a good thing. Also for the hair on your thighs maybe you can try using one of those creams they actually work if you use it right. My hair also grows fast I have to shave like every 3 days but wait because I don't have time and usually end up shaving once a week and covering my legs up.

• that's why depilation is awesome. it hurts like a bitch,but you don't have to worry about hair for weeks

• i did that up to my knee but doesn't that hurt more on your thighs?

• probably for most. for me it used to hurt,now it's more like a tingly/tickling sensation

• If you're going to be exposing your legs for a few days in a row you might just want to wax them, especially if you're going to hit the water - beach.

Tbh I think shaving is less of an effort than waxing so if it were me I'd just shave.

I know a lot of girls who don't shave though but that's not something I'd do, can't stand it. :P