Will I look weird if I wear wedges/heels since I'm tall?

I'm 16 and 5'11 and I'm 5'11 and I got some cute wedges at the mall. A lady said my legs look amazing in them but I don't know if guys will think I'm a freak. Should I wear them or take them back?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• wear them if they make you feel good. do you really want the attention of someone so insecure that they can't handle a tall girl? I'm not even tall and I'm still taller than a lot of guys I pass on the street (no heels) what am I supposed to do? cut my legs off? do what makes you feel good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• wedges/heels are worn to look taller if you're already tall, there's no real need to thus but do as you please. Avoid it if your boyfriend is shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep em, a lot of guys like long legs regardless of how tall you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. Being 6'6, the taller a girl is, the better.

1|1
    0|0
  • f*** what they think, wear them if you like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls who are tall, just not too tall. I wouldn't recomend them.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

I'm sure you'll look great!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Wear them, I'm a reasonably tall girl and I wear massive heels most of the time. Don't hide your height, flaunt it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and I avoid wearing heels too high. You'll be so tall compare to everybody around you that it can make you feel weird. On flats I already to have to bend a lot to hug friends so with heels...it gets crazy! But I like to wear heels sometimes... if you really like these shoes you should keep them and see if you feel comfortable wearing them all the time or just on occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what other people think you should wear what you like. I know tall people who wear heals and they look great, I say go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think go for it! If they make you look nice then don't you want a guy who isn't intimidated by a tall woman? I am quite tall myself (almost 5'10) and I would love a tall guy who won't judge if I put on my favorite heels :) Don't bother if they find height freaky because they are the shallow ones xx

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know...i don't what they look like or anything. but they might look good on. Maybe it can be intimidating for some guys if you're too tall. but that sounds like a good height. ^_^ maybe you should wear flats or short heels.

0|0
    0|0