How easy is it for a cute guy to make you blush? Girls on a scale of 1-10.....

How easy is it for a cute guy to make you blush?

Does it take a lot from a guy to get your face red and mumble your words or does it take a simple smile from a hot guy to get you blushing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I don't like, ever blush to be honest. I just kinda mumble my words yes and it's probably a 7 out of 10.

• 4-5 if one was A LOT. if he's cute and smiles, I don't really blush, but I do get flustered a bit. I blush when he starts making me laugh or giving me compliments

• Very easy.

I blush like crazy... even around people I'm not attracted to. I get very embarrassed very easily.

• If he's both decent-looking and nice to me, then I'll most likely blush. It's difficult to hide with my light complexion. lol

• I've only ever blushed once because of a guy and he to me might as well have been a 10 IMO, 8 IRL. I don't really get embarrassed tbh, neither do I mumble.

• I don't really blush from guy attention...Probably because 9/10 times I figure they're just trying to sugarcoat anyway.

• It depends on the guy I suppose. It's fairly easy when they push the right buttons. hahah.

• I'm going to say if it's a guy I like or yes, find attractive, it would be like a 7 or maybe 8 on your scale. I mean that doesn't mean I won't like what he's saying but I don't know I just blush easily I guess xD

• No one makes me mumble no matter how cute they are...I am not one to lose my composure. As for blushing, I only blush when I am embarrassed or laugh to hard...My skin has a natural pink tone to it already.

• Considering that I am black, its impossible for a guy to do that to me :P

• i've seen a black girl blush before. Granted she was lighter skinned but she still managed it...

Damn. Should've kissed her.

• 9 but I'm a shy person so that could be why

• I blush easy and I hate it

• I simply do not blush. I tend to mumble or chatter excitedly if I like him, not based on how cute he is. If he's cute and I'm not interested, it's whatevs.

• Maybe like a 6

• Ten

• 1 being the least amount of work and 10 being the most?

I would say a 1.

A simple smile is all it takes to make me blush. Honestly if a cute/hot guy just says "hi" to me I'll blush. lol

• 8

• I blush easily, just a hot guy looking at me I’m blushing and I don’t know what to do :)

• I'd probably be around 6

• It takes a lot for me to get embarrassed and blush over a guy. Any time I've blushed before when a guy was involved, it was because I realllllly liked him, and felt shy talking about him (which is rare for me). When this happens, I know I'm into him for the right reasons.

• 1 lol. I hate it:( and its really visible because I'm pale skined and blush all the time:( at least I don't have to use makeup for blush.

• Actually, to this day I can't keep it a secret if I think a guy is attractive. My friends give me heck if we go somewhere on lunch, and see a guy I think is attractive. I automatically duck my head and blush.

• It's very hard, Unless their was attraction.

• I blushy really easy so 10 but you can really tell I'm brown skin colored

• dpened on the guy but probably a 10 regarldes lol

• I haven't blushed from that yet. Other things make me blush.

• lol if he's attractive not much at all lol

What Guys Said 1

• girls don't blush ... that's why they use makeup to fool guys into thinking they are