Girls how would you eel if your boyfriend got your name tatted and guys would you ever do that?

girls what would you feel like?

guys would you ever do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• be like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is so sweet<3

he knew what he was doing when he got that tat. BUT it would have to be mi full name because if it was just mi frist he could write it off as something else or w.e. haha

What Guys Said 4

• never had a tatoo but it seems silly unless its like your wife of 10 years or something

• Hell no.

• one of my life's rules, no girls names tated, ever.

• Just stupid.

What Girls Said 8

• Ehhhh I wouldn't like it. Plus, it can definitely be a risky thing for them to do.

• Either one of 2 things.

1.) If we weren't to the point of us mutually wanting to be together for the rest of our lives, I would be creeped out. For sure. It's weird.

2.) If we were so in love, and we were getting married, or already was, I would just think it was stupid. Like people who get their children's named tattooed on them... everyone knows they are your kids, and it shouldn't be forgotten. Why do you need a tattoo?

• If we weren't in a permanent relationship, I'd be worried about him and I'd think something was wrong with him. He's not stable.

If we were permanent I'd make sure he knows the gesture is not needed and try to talk him out of it. If he wants to do something for me he can just ask me what I want.

I wouldn't get a tattoo with his name either. Then again, I just don't want a tattoo. Nothing against them.

• I'd be like "It's over" as a joke to see his facial reaction... and then call him a dumbass.

• I would feel weird. The thought of it is sweet but the actual act (permanent name on your body) is stupid to me.

• I would think he's crazy and I'm totally into that.

• I just thought about something, "The guy that want's to take my virginity must get my named tattooed on him first" :D That should some out lol *I am totally just joking*

• I would tell him he was stupid for it. I mean he's just a boyfriend, maybe if he was a husband. If that.