Guys: Your Opinion On Women Without Pierced Ears?

Its an issue with no severity... but I am curious about what you think of women who do not have pierced ears, and especially those who don't even wear clip-ons or magnets?

• I prefer and am more attracted to women with their ears pierced.
  • I prefer and am more attracted to women who have natural ears.
  • I don't care, either way.
Great answers. Thank you!

I only asked the question because I recently heard someone complaining about girls with natural ears... apparently we're hard to shop for, and without earrings, there is one less option.

The same guy also said that he bought a pair for a girl once, found out she didn't have pierced eats after, and expected her to pop some holes through them because he thought it would be rude of her not to after receiving the gift.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's so low on my priority list that I probably care more about what brand of tires you have on your car. I'm totally happy either way; whatever you prefer.

What Guys Said 7

• When will women learn that no guy cares about her nails, shows, or jewelry...there are two other more important things we focus our attention at ;)

• My opinion is indifferent, but it's so common now to have pierced ears that I'd notice.

• Most girls have their hair in the way I don't even notice. I don't care either way.

• There is certainly no loss of attractiveness...might even respect you more...(:(:(:

• Won't make a difference

• Never in any relationship I've ever been in would I have been able to identify with certainty any of my significant others' ear-rings.

Come to think of it... I don't even know which of them had their ears pierced anymore.

• It's a dealbreaker for me. A women without pierced ears, share my values that the body is beautiful without modifications.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they'd notice. I have 10 ear piercings so I always look at peoples' ears to see if they have any of the same ones I have. If anyone does notice, it will probably be someone like me. ha ha and there's not many people like that.

• I don't have pierced ears and I've only met one other girl who doesn't either haha

• that's my favorite painting

• thats why I have a good camera phone now lol

• haha nice

• I can't imagine guys would even notice, I don't have my ears pierced neither does my mother or grandmother people just don't notice.

• Nope, and most people never notice. I sometimes kind of want to because earrings can add so much to an outfit but I don't because it would be one more thing to worry about.