Do guys like lip piercings? Long or short hair?

Do guys lip lip piercings? I'm not talking bout lots of em just a little stud and do guys prefer long hair or short?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no surefire yes or no answer. Every guy likes something different. Some things look good on some girls and some things don't. Sometimes a short hair style on a girl is awesome looking, sometimes they just look like a boy.

As for piercings, that's a lot like hair. Some girls look great with piercings, some don't. I will say that my last girlfriend had very long hair and a Monroe piercing. The girl I'm currently talking to has quite short hair, but she also has a Monroe. I personally like piercings. I'm sure there will be guys who reply that don't like them.

You shouldn't do your hair in any certain way specifically to attract guys. There are guys who like only short hair, guys who like only long hair, and guys who don't care. The same goes for piercings.

What Guys Said 9

• The only guys I've ever met who like lip piercings are the sort of desperate-for-attention guys who are already pierced all over themselves.

• If you're going choose to do something like this, choose to do it because you want to do it, because it means something to you. Not because you think some stupid boy will think it's cute.

• No lip piercings -- sort of looks trashy. Like longer hair.

• piercings NO, long hair YES

• Piercings in general maybe. Depends on where it is really. Facial lip piercings aren't really that attractive in my opinion. And shoulder-length hair is a nice length.

• Yes, I think a small lip stud is really cute! If you are thinking about it you should get it! I prefer long hair.

• I personally don't like lip piercings but I know plenty of guys who find it sexy, hair length doesn't matter to me as long as it's long enough to cover your ears any shorter and I don't find it very attractive.

• No and long hair.

• i hate lip piercing.as for hair I like both

What Girls Said 3

• Piercing isn't cute. I think it ruins the general look lol.

• it can be attractive on some girls, and long hair is always nice

• Most guys prefer long hair and no lip piercing.