Guys: Do you find nose piercings attractive or not?

Do you like girls with nose piercings or rings? Are you indifferent about it, does it turn you on, or turn you off?

Say, its only one piercing on one side of the nose.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess indifferent, but I see it as just a college trend, kind of "doing it because everyone else is".

What Guys Said 9

• Nope

• I don't like them. I say that piercings should only stock to the ears.

• No, I don't find them too attractive. Honestly, I think that those diamond studded nose piercings look like white heads. Just my opinion, though.

• I like septum piercings, and rings through a nostril aren't bad, but I don't like studs.

• I don't like septum piercings at all. I do like it when a girl has one piercing on the side of her nose because it usually adds a nice touch. All that doesn't matter much though. Get whatever you want and don't get it just because someone says to get it or says not to get it!

• Eh, it's not something I think enhances anyone's beauty. I'm probably more indifferent, but it does sometimes give me a negative vibe.

• I LOVE IT!

Just one thing to say

HOT HOT HOT HOT

• i think a girl with piercings is more attractive

• I think what you described (the little gemstone stud on the side of a girl's nose) is HOT. If a girl has one it's great because a compliment of her nose piercing makes for a great ice breaker.

What Girls Said 3

• I know tons of guys whom have told me they think its hot when a girl has her nose pierced, and a bunch of my friends love my nose piercing more then my others, they say its "sexy as hell"

But you should only get it if you really want it, because its your face that you are putting a hole in.

• My boyfriend hates them. But I have one because I like it and I told him he could deal with it. It doesn't seem to bother him much.

• Get it if you want it. Not because someone else thinks it looks bad or good. Plenty of people like my nose piercings, but plenty of people also hate it. I can't please everyone, just me.