Does this look awful on her?

*This isn't me, its just an example.* Guys does that look really bad on her? Should she just go for a one piece or a longer 2 piece?(I forgot what they're called.) Its the girl with the blue and black Bikini with no head picture! Thankss.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she'd look fine naked, but that suit isn't helping her out. For starters the cut and sizing of the bottoms is kind of awful. I think she'd have a very pleasing shape if naked, but the suit is squishing her body into a less attractive shape. She'd be better off with a side tie bikini bottom. Similarly for the top, I think she'd look better with a string triangle top bikini.

What Guys Said 2

• How on planet earth can that be BAD? She has an amazing physique / shape.

• How does it look bad?

I don't think it looks bad

What Girls Said 7

• She needs to hit the gym

• It looks fine to me nut if that is your body shape and you are self consious about it go on Youtube and look up POP Pilates:muffin Top Meltdown.

• I like her body but I think the bottom is not that flattering. I think that it should not be shorts (she has a feminine body so she needs to emphasize that) and the bottom'd look better in blue.

• I think it looks fine. What's the issue supposed to be?

• I think she looks fine.

• She needs to lose some weight.

• I think it'd look fine if the bottoms weren't so tight.