Gaining weight rapidly? :s

In the last 6 months I have been gaining weight but in the last 2 months it has become more rapid. I know I'm not prego so that's not it.

I have been eatting more but I don't think I would be enough to make me gain so quickly.

Example: Pants I wore 2 weeks ago are now waaay to tight (like I can't move in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be diet, or exercise, or some health issue. If you do not believe that it is your diet or exercise habits, then you should go to your doctor and ask them what they think is going on.

One thing that is possible is that you may have a thyroid issue. Thyroid issues are more common in women, and can have a huge range of symptoms.

One of the odd symptoms that can, but may not exist in everyone, is a craving for salt. This is mainly because governments started putting iodine in salt, and the thyroid uses iodine.

What Guys Said 3

• yea, I do the same thing, I just get super hungry and eat, its normal. just buy clothes 2 sizes bigger and then you are not buying them as often. my boyfriend first experienced this and gained around 150 lbs then I did the same. it will eventually go away. with a little extra weight, too make me look better! I'm only 320, not really fat.

• Are you on any kind of birth control because some of those pills and shots can cause weight gain.

• Eating more combined with decreased activity will inflate you like a balloon. It starts off as mostly water weight but if you don't squeeze the sponge you end up storing it as fat.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be so many different things. Stress, change of environment, depression, health reasons, etc. Look back for the past two months and try to see what things have changed in your personal life. Get healthy, eat right and get active. Go for a jog a few days of the week and cut out the bad food/drinks. See how this effects it.