IF you could only wear one color for your T-SHIRT for the rest of your life,what color would it be?

And what are the reasons for your choice?Thank you!

Thank you for all inputs.My choice would be a hot pink since a lot of people like me to wear pink.But my most favorite color is orange.

Most Helpful Guy

• Red, it's god luck, and you stand out in a crowd, and it attracts a little attention, which is great when you have a nice upper body.

What Guys Said 13

• Orange, because...it's the best color duh. But also because its orange.

• Orange is my most favorite color!So glad that you say this color because very few people,especially guys,like orange.I think you would look very good in orange.Yes,wear it!

• It is really a good change.Haha,thank you! Although you look very good in blue too.I think blue and orange always those good on those with orangish hair like yours.

• I like the way I look in green or brown, but I know that studies have shown women are attracted to men in red, so maybe I would pick that.

• I love to see men in red because it brings a healthy glow to their face,especially if they have a very good and fair complexion.It is so attractive.

• This is difficult... I like all sorts of colors but I'd probably go with something neutral... Neutral colors always look good.

• Probably orange. I think it stands out the most, and it looks good on me.

• Hm.

I was going to say black, but that would be too hot.

I'd go with white because it's cool in the summer and it's summer right now so I'd rather be cool.

lol

• Blue or Green because those are my favorite colors.

• some variation of blue.

• Blue, because it looks got when I tan.

• A black polo. It's classy enough, yet casual, and what guy doesn't look better in black?

• Blue. I look good in blue.

• id have to pick black cause it probably looks the best on me

• White. Because it goes with mad stuff.

• Done answering questions..just see if you want friends..or just interrogate

• I'm just very curious because I am from a totally different culture.So sorry if I irritate you but I notice you love commenting too. :)

• I just had to tease her a bit...I sent her a Friend Request which she has not done anything with...

What Girls Said 21

• Black. Most of my t-shirts and such have always been black.

• Black. It could go with anything, make me look nice and slender, won't stain, if I'm working out sweat won't be as noticeable, I have pale skin so it would be a contrast, it's classy, and if I really wanted to I could dress up as a ninja.

• Green because it looks great with my eyes and the colors of my college are green and white!

• A white shirt, because I could design it and make it cool and then wash it and change it again :)

• I like pink a lot but for a tshirt ide pick gray just because I like gray tees.

• I will go for black.

• i would have to go purple or red

• Blue, I wear that color almost everyday ,my favorite :)

• Black. It suits me best and goes with my style and image. I always get the most compliments when wearing black or red.

• Gray.

• Yellow. I just have a bright personality and it seems like a friendly color. :D

• Any shade of blue/ blue-green

• Black, I my colored pants wouldn't really go with anything else but white and I couldn't wear that for the rest of my life, plus I love the color black.

• Black

• White :)

• white for me

• Please tell Taster(above) that you are my only friend here.He doesn't believe and is blaming me. :):)

• Grey

• i would pick pink because I love pink :) hehe

• Green is my best color so I go with that although lavender is my favorite color

• Purple

• TEAL it looks great on me.