What impression do you get from a girl wearing these sorts of outfits?

The last time I asked this people said I looked plain and boring, so I'm wondering if these changes were positive or not.

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• These are stylish, feminne-frilly outfits. This is someone very fahsion conscious, but not out to atttract a lot of attention.

What Guys Said 11

• Got some retro flavor, got some confidence in color, got a nice body. A nice body makes a lot of outfits work, especially that last print. That one could go horribly wrong.

• I'd be interested to see plain and boring.

You've got a good body.

You don't need to overkill with accessories etc. Your clothes are to make you look good, not the other way around.

• 1st - goth girl, sort of

2nd - ..I seriously had no particular impression about it, that's just a dress.. normal.. ordinary

3rd - looks like it's something what my grandma would wear

..I liked the first one the best though, red clothes can never go wrong to girls, just the skirt is too.. big, long and puffy, it looks weird.. if it would be same slim and tight as the second one it would be perfect!

• The first one the dress/skirt deal is a bit poofy and the third one is a little wild but it works. Overall I think it's cute, don't see how it's plain or boring. I like it, keep on wearing what you want to wear :)

• 1-too much ad too big

2-Simple and very flattering

3-too much going on

• I think they look pretty good. Not bad or anything.

• Very pretty dresses.

Just so you know, dressing plain is fine as far as I'm concerned as well.

I like when a girl can wear a pair of jeans, sneakers and a tshirt and then dress up pretty like those dresses you're in as well on other occasions.

• They all look good, except for the first one. None of those look plain or boring. You seem like you're into vintage clothing and you seem like you're into fashion. Regardless, they look good but it doesn't seem like you're out to get attention.

• retro chic

vintige

It's not really my style

but whatever you feel happier in!

• The blouse on the first one is too loud for me. The other two dresses are great.

• I love it. Do you wear stuff like that a lot? I really like the skirt on the first one and the second dress a lot.

What Girls Said 6

• Well you definitely won't be plain anymore.

I think outfits are cute , and stand out.

Fashion is all about having fun and seeing what outfits best work for you.

Enjoy it!

• I hate the first one. The second one is cute. The third one is simply OK.

However, what matters is what you want to wear and what your style is. Clothing is a lot about expressing yourself. So wear outfits that you feel happy wearing.

• Not sure what you were wearing last time but the outfits in your second and third link look cute and simple but definitely not plain. If you want to take it even further, try accessorizing!

• I love the second two you look great and are so pretty but the first one I don't like.

• The impression is that she is feminine, girly, casual...

I like the second link the first its odd but interesting the 3rd is a very ugly pattern...

• I love your look.

• Where did you get that skirt?

• Thanks. It's from Mod Cloth.