Guys, what do you think of one piece bathing suits?

I'm a little chubby and I can wear two piece bathing suits, but what about cute one pieces. Do you guys like them?

Like these:

link

link

• One piece
  • Two piece
  • Doesn't matter
  • Depends on body type

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you're a little overweight, a two piece is usually sexier than a one-piece, just find a style that fits you right. As long as you're not literally hanging over your suit bottoms, a bikini is preferable.

Also, if you wear a one-piece, be careful what you choose. Oftentimes, the fabric clinging to your skin only enhances the appearance of belly fat, moreso than having the area exposed would have done in the first place.

• That's why I usually choose the shirred one pieces because they create the illusion of being smaller when you're bigger.

What Guys Said 5

• don't much like them to be honest but on some girls they do look better than a bikini . its all about what makes you feel comfortable on the beach

• i kinda like those tbh but I think I still prefere a 2 piece

• They're all good.

• i don't care for the way they look

• My wife and I like both suits. My wife wears one piece thongs with modest fronts, she like the tan and feel of a thong, but at 57 she says that her bikini days are behind her.

What Girls Said 5

• I love the first one (its bright, and has an attractive shade of red).

The second one looks a little unflattering like it just sits on your body (and does nothing for it).

Its hard to find a good one piece bathing suit, but I defininetly think the first one is "it".

Also, no offense

but I don't think a two-piece is for everyone. It doesn't look good on every bodytype.

You mentioned you are a little bit chubby, if you wore one it would probably be unflattering.

• I Like the first One ..but Hey Love Your body and wear what you want ...If Your Confident in it then people especially guys will Dig It ( My Motto)

• Im not a guy but they are so cute!

• They look nice :) I personally would only wear a 2 piece but that's just me :)

• Those are way cute but wouldn't you get a weird tan with them?

• I did...I got super sunburnt and have a line on my back separating white from red...hahaha