Cute playsuits?! Good for a date?! Do you like it?

Such as this ones

link

link

link

What You think?! Wear would You wear it girls ?!

Is it too sexy to use at work in a casual office ( advertising)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the look, it is sexy yet stylish and sophisticated. Never heard of or seen this before now. I would say you could wear it in a office if you wore tights with it, like some of the girls in the pic in the first link on the update.

• Also for the office, wear the ones that are a bit longer and with a conservate neck line. As for a date, it would depend on where you go.

• something like this link or trousers and shirts, depend on the girls some are more stylish than other and its not like its a law or business office so its fine

• Thanks for ba.

What Guys Said 2

• looks hot, but please don't wear it to work. The men won't get any work done, and lets face it...the company needs the men to do their work, they only hire women so they don't get a discrimination lawsuit. If the men don't get their work done, the company will file backruptsy and you'll lose your job. Do you wanna lose your job? If you lose your job your bastard children won't have anything to eat, then you'll go on food stamps and wellfare, and the last thing we need is another person sucking the government dry. Then the government will collapse and with it the economy, and before you know it, you'll be whoring yourself out for toilet paper and food. Is it worth it to you? I think not...

• Thats So funny lol

• not funny

• its a little funny...lol

• Looks stunning on the right girl but definitely not appropriate for work.

• Why? Too much legs? Even if the girl is short? And flat chested

• Shorts in an office? WTF kind of office is this? Obviously not normal office dress code.

• Advertising

What Girls Said 4

• They're gorgeous.

But depending on the date ... it's a bit too much.

I mean legs and boobs everywhere. It's probably more suitable for a girls night out or something like that.

• Haha not boobs just legs and You could but a tank top but if You have small boobs its all hidden

• Well I don't - I'd be boobs everywhere - I know because I have a play suit like that. And for me, on a date - I just think it's too much for most places.

• I love the first one you linked to and I think it would be great for a date while the second two would be also appropriate in a casual office setting. Get them!

• Finally a modern girl :)

• They are good for a date but not for work.

• They are nice, but not really my style. If your office is casual I guess you could wear them.