Girls, if you're "hot" does that give you a right to be a bitch

I don't think it does. I don't even think if you're not "hot" that it gives you a right to be a bitch. It's NOT ATTRACTIVE!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Even the prettiest girl gets mucho ugly points in my book if she's a snobby bitch who treats everyone like they're below her, and it makes her unlikable. That goes for anyone who exhibits that behavior, attractive or not, guy or girl. I think, especially in the case of women, that the more attractive ones -get away with- that behavior more though, just because of the shallow people who excuse it due to how hot they are for that person, lol. I also think though that some people just have nasty personalities and they'd be that way regardless of how much attention they get.

What Girls Said 8

• No one has a right to be rude to people who don't deserve it. However some guys will assume you're a bitch if you don't pay them the attention they expect from you..so it depends is the girl actually bitchy or is the person just expecting too much

• Levels of hotness and bitchiness are directly correlated. True facts. But seriously.

• I wonder if "hot" girls would still be bitchy if their behavior was universally rejected... hmmm.

• I find that even if a girl is pretty, a sh*tty attitude will make her the ugliest person in the world. It works the other way around too. An unattractive face becomes more appealing with a great personality.

• If an ugly person (girl, in my case) wants to be a bitch..then that's her fault that I'm not with her. I'm not shallow, but hell, I have standards

• NOPE! whenever I see girls(wether ugly or hot) that are bitchy, they become quickly annoying and their bitchyness shows that their insecure about something. ie: if a bitch keeps dumping on people who are fat, that probably means she's insecure about her weight.

• I don't think it should. Everyone can be a bitch once in a while on there own no matter how they look. I know some girl who are really pretty that are very nice and some that can be bitches. Also the same when they aren't pretty at all. I think it doesn't matter what's up with how hot they are, just naturally if th are a bitch.

• Everybody's a bitch sooner or later the bitchyness will come out.

• well first everyone can be a bitch at some point in the day... but to be honest some girls have that as a personalty like they are just a huge B and that's them... and some how they always get the best guys .. we all go problems ..

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it doesn't give you "the right" to be a bitch

But hot girls tend to know they're hot. And they tend to know that guys will put up with a lot and stick around. And if one guy says no, another guy will be lined up

• The more you are wanted by society, the less soul searching needed.