Little Chest Hair, would I look better with or w/out? (Pics included)

Me...

W/ hair

link

link

W/o hair

link

link

Someone is downvoting everyone cause... I don't know.. they think it's gonna hurt everyone's feelings? Just ignore it, please. I appreciate the answers! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Honestly it looks fine both ways! I usually don't like chest hair but those pics kinda make the chest hair seem sexy :-0

• I personally like chest hair on a guy. To each their own though. Do whatever YOU like, if girls like it that's just bonus points.

• I don't personally care.. I like what looks better. xD

• Yeah. But there isn't a right or wrong. Everyone will have a different opinion. So you might as well do what you like. It's your body after all.

• personally, I like you better with the chest hair. you have just the right amount to look manly, and not like male models that we see on ftv.

• I like the hair it looks sexy and manly... to me your chest gets hotter with hair.

• i personally like without, not sure why I just think it looks softer and I don't know cuter ha ha :) but whatever you like, they both look good :)

• With!

• with hair its the right amount its not to much but enough :)but also cute with out its all up to you but your cute both ways:)

• With chest hair.

• with hair.. more manly I think, and you don't have tons of hair so it's not overly hairy..

• I favor chest hair,lol.

• Well, you have a pretty nice body either way. But I personally like it more without. :)

• With.

• Chest hair for the win!

• I hate guy with hair in the chest but when I saw you, there’s always exception to the rule. ;)

• i like it better with the hair

• uuuhg that's a hard one.. both look great, how old are you? it kinda depends on that.

• Damn, either way you can't go wrong. Although, a little hair is sexier, adds a little bit of masculinity. Nice bod by the way ^_^

• I don't think men should shave their chest, so don't!

• Umm.. why shouldn't they?

• Yeah, but I think it looks better because it looks cleaner... not because I'm cocky or feminine? And I'd shave my armpits if it weren't so damn uncomfortable/itchy.

• lol, I didn't exactly say you were cocky or feminine if you did it, that would be stereotyping. However, I did say a lot of guys who do were cocky. As in they just think they are hot stuff & care about how they look way too much.

• You know you're pathetic when you're posting pictures of yourself online of your chest hair to try and fish for compliments with those puny little malnourished excuses that you call abdominal muscles... seriously, and I thought I'd seen it all on here

• No. I get a week off from work the week of the 4th of July.. and I was going to Mass to vacation with family, friends and planned on spending a lot of time at the beach. I honestly don't need the compliments, just the criticism.

• ur so cute so either they both look good. it up to you which ever one your most comfortable with

• both ways are good but I think without is better, you can really see the detail of the abs. The picture with hair says, touch me, the one without says lick chocolate off me

What Guys Said 1

• With hair!