Girls do you like the basketball shorts t shirt and long black nike socks with slippers on for guys?

the socks cover half the leg. it's an athletic look. what's your opinon on this look? I dress like this to class sometimes. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. That look actually has begun to annoy me. So many guys in.high school did that every single day..and I felt it was such conformity, and it wasn't even attractive to me very much. I also thought it made them boring not to have any kind of mind of their own and to wear the same style all the time. Idon't mind it every once in a while, but when a guy dresses like that every single day, I don't like it. I like variety. So no worries if you dress like that sometimes, sometimes being the key word. But, I wouldn't get in the habit of doing it every day. Just my opinion!

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend wears that look (except not slippers, always tennis shoes of some sort) when he doesn't wanna get dressed up. But usually he wears khaki shorts instead of basketball shorts. The bball short look is fine for a while but I like to see guys dressed up more too.

• Socks and sandles? No, no, no...smh. It is not attractive and looks very lazy and sloppy. Please avoid wearing socks and sandles together.

• Wee-pow-pow, aww yeah. Socks and sandles. Sexay...

• I don't like that at all, ever. Nothing wrong with BB shorts and a tee, but a big, fat no to the socks and slippers.

Unless you just finished playing a soccer game or something, don't ever wear tall socks like that.

• socks and sandals? Nayyyyyy.

• The shorts and t-shirt at fine, but forget the slippers. The socks don't bother me, but I definitely prefer tennis shoes.

• I like a little more skin to watch so lose the socks

• I don't think it's an athletic look... haha. I think it's like the guy version of yoga pants. They aren't for all the time, so you should know a more proper way to dress for the right occasions.

• Love the basket ball and t-shirt look, but I truly hate the long socks/slippers look.

• So not sexy.

What Guys Said 1

• whoever likes socks and sandals has problems lol ;p