Is it more attractive to be sexy or cute?

I'm definitely not the "sexy" type. I don't know I might not even be cute, but which do you prefer guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute- someone you want to cuddle, protect, care for, a girl you worry about, someone who is innocent

Hot- no romantic feelings, just want to have sex with her

Sexy-a tease

Pretty- physically attractive, without any romantic or sexual interest

What Guys Said 2

• I seem to be more attracted to the cute girls than the sexy ones. Yeah a sexy girl might turn my head but I soon forget about her haha. Those cute girls though, can't seem to get them out of my head.

• you can be both. but usually I have to say if you're cute, to your boyfriend you'll be hot too. all the feelings he'll have for you will make your breasts and lips look bigger to his eyes haha.

What Girls Said 2

• if a guy calls you sexy usually he thinks of you as more hook up material and not relationship material, if he calls you cute then its normally the other way around. so it really depends on what you want.

• usually when a guy calls you "sexy" or "hot" they just want to get with you - or they say that when they are drunk. when they call you "cute" or "adorable" they really like you.. or they don't want to say "hot" because most people get turned off by that.. thinking they only want something