Views/ Advice on Muffin tops?

Hey guys, I need to know your views on muffin tops. I have one, it's sorta bad. I'm about 5'9, 150 lbs. My body type is flat butt, big thys, big breasts, and a muffin top. I don't weigh alot, but I was just wondering how I could get rid of it, views on it. Pictures? Ask & I'll send you some.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• From what you're saying you're a thick girl. Congrats! That was a compliment. As for losing the muffin top, you can't magically erase fat on a specific part of your body (surgery doesn't count because that's science!) so dieting is the way to go. Maybe some running or walking to work up your metabolism to make it easier to keep the fat off.

My views on muffin tops is it's good you're aware you have one. I don't enjoy seeing girls showing off their midriffs and muffin tops.

• Send me. We get you on a training program. Then no more muffins. Really.

• send Me pic please

• You're at a good weight. I'm generally not into top-heavy girls, I prefer curves on the lower half. Then again, there are so many times I see a girl and think she's gorgeous even though she doesn't fit that description.

What Girls Said 6

• Cardio and crunches.

• Doing cruches helped me get my abs back dancing helps too mostly belly dancing

• Suck in the belly

• running

• biking

• haha