Guys what do you like girls to wear?

Comfy or stylish all the time because I basically wear leggings ans a big sweater or t shirt out with my hair up I only dress up when we're doing something nice like eating out or for work I wear stuff like this link

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, but I love it when a girl has her own style and takes the time to show it rather than throw something on that's just comfortable. I can't stand girls that don't care for their appearance like wearing stuff like basketball shorts.

What Guys Said 10

• As with candy, the contents are more important than the wrapping. Although, I do like girls who have a relaxed/casual look while still maintaining some sophistication/classiness. Basically if you don't dress like you are planning on walking the streets that night, you're okay in my book.

• Leggings good.

Baggy long sweatshirt bad.

I don't mind casual during casual times and dressed nice for dress up times, but you can be casual and still look hot, if you have a good body, by simply NOT wearing huge baggy oversized crap.

• I don't care what a girl wears to feel comfortable, but she's gotta be able to dress up for the occasion. That's cool you have a style and know what you're into, but if you brought that for a day at the beach I'd think you were stupid.

• if I find a girl cute and attractive, I would find her attractive in a garbage bag

aka. I don't care, whatever she likes

• I admit I like a girl with an elegant dress sense but as long as you are comfortable wearing what you like then it's all good.

• just jeans and a shirt. Just simple stuff lol ;p

• I am fine with your clothing. But then your breast implants seem even more bizarre.

• I like a girl who dresses up more every so often, but what you wear is fine. Maybe replace the big sweater with something nicer? What your wearing in the pic on your profile is fine.

• Keep in mind...you model, for work

• Paramilitary gear.

What Girls Said 0