Gals, what do you think of facial hair? Guys, like shaving?

Kept neat and trimmed. Think it looks good? What about kissing? Making out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the way facial hair looks on most men, if it's nicley done and not too much. I kinda like the way it feels against my face too.

What Girls Said 6

• As long as the facial hair is the same color as the hair on his head is well kept and full not patchy it should be fine. Also you kind of have to have a somewhat large head for instance David Banner can pull off a beard a well as Gerard Butler but NOT Shia Lebouf for example

• I love facial hair and scruff, makes a guy look like a man to me.

• it depends on how your style looks and if it suits you, but in general I would say that I loooove to kiss and touch a guys chin so I don't like facial hair that much, but I really like when its a bit sticky course he is shaving you, very maskulin ;)

• I personally am not into facial hair unless the person has never shaven and its soft. I don't like how ruff it feels against my skin. I know some people are into it but I like my men clean shaven or never shaven.

• if it's kept nicely then sure but I guess it depends on who it is on. If a guy has a baby face I don't think that they should have facial hair. lol

• He might. lol

• lol. if he did then no. baby face guys are soooooooo cute. lol

• depends on the guy. If he's hot and can rock it then yes, but if he's only average looking and it makes him look worse then no. And too much is a turn off no matter what, 5oclock shadow is yummy, and really light facial hair is nice. Kissing & Making out will be fine as long as it isn't too much hair, or prickly.

What Guys Said 3

• I hate shaving. My skin is kind of sensitive when I shave.

I was clean shaven until about 10 years ago when I grew a goatee. I shaved it off for my brother's wedding later that year and was clean shaven again until I grew a beard for prostate cancer awareness month (No Shave November). I decided to keep the beard. Honestly...I've gotten more attention since I grew the beard than I did before. I shave my neck, so the beard only covers the face and underside of my chin. I also trim it so it isn't a long beard.

• Think of savings on razors. Sounds good looking, I do the same.

• I think for me, because I have a baby face...I keep myself clean-shaven.

I don't think I look good with facial hair so I shave ALL the beard, mustache, goatee , and sideburns...and I trim the bodyhair everywhere else so it doesn't get too outta control (which isn't very often).

Btw, every girl I've been with seems to prefer my face clean-shaven, so maybe I'm biased. :)

• I hate shaving but I do it anyway since I don't think I get good covering if I leave it, and it looks like ass, imo.