Are you happy with how you look?

What do you like about your look and what don't you like? Please try to be specific, e.g. you don't like how you look when you smile because of your teeth~

I'm trying to see if the things we pick at are really of concern or if we are just too harsh on ourselves, we look different and we don't like it.. something like that. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcourse not...but I am content for the most part.

I like my eyes...the lashes are long. The brows are thick. The eye shape is perfect. The lid space is good.

I like my dark ass skin color...because I am always the brown one..my skin always.looks healthy for no reason. I like having color in general..i don't need to tan.

Um..i like my body shape...it is really defined and I never sag...

Ok now I dislike my nose and sideburns...and calves and teeth and hands and an ugly scar on my arm.

I have a pig nose.

I have sideburns? Last time I checked I have a vagina. -_-

I have male soccer legs.

I have an openbite. My teeth suck.

My hands are stubby and fat. I have a scar that looks like the map of hawaii that has got to go.

My lips are too big. It is a big distraction on my face.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not necessarily "happy" with how I look, but I'm okay with it. I think I should lose some weight and I never really liked my smile. Other than that I don't have things I specifically don't like

• Eh, I don't like my nose or my ears for some reason. Maybe I have a legitimate reason not to like them. I don't know, maybe I'm being too hard on myself or maybe I'm just being realistic. So I guess I'm not happy with how I look but it really all depends on my mood for the day.

• like 85% yes. I would love to loose 20 lbs other than that I don't even mind the gray hair that I have.

• yes I like the way I look

• yeah for the most part I am. There's nothin really I like and there's nothin really I hate lol. I just think I look pretty decent in general

• Now I am. I wanted to get more tan. This is few months old picture though.

What Girls Said 11

• Sometimes I am happy with the way I look, but sometimes I'm not.

I don't like that my eyes are 2 different sizes/shapes. I don't like my skin because it's too sensitive and they break out if I'm not careful with. I like that my hair is thick and voluminous but I hate how my eyebrows are thin and sparse -_- I like that I'm naturally tanned but I hate that scars look darker on my skin and they take ages to lighten

• I pretty much like everything about me.

I love my eyes and hair.

I have a bump on my nose and a few scars on my legs from softball, and I don't really like them.

Other than that I'm pretty happy with myself.

• I want to grow my hair out, I don't like my smile. I am not happy with how I look every morning, but it gets better in evening:-)

• Yup :) There are a few things that I wouldn't mind changing but when I look in the mirror I like what I see. I sometimes wish I had fuller lips, all my teeth were perfectly straight, my hair was longer, I was taller and that I was thinner but they aren't feelings that hang around for long.

• Ya I use to not like my smile but I have braces now :\

• Yes for the most part

• I like how I look , sometimes I don't like my hair - because its curly

• Ya but I have stretch marks

• Ah well, you're not alone there!

• Ya I've learned to accept me

• For the most part.

• no. I want to lose weight, have clearer skin and grow my hair out. I haven't been taking care of myself so I don't feel like myself