Is Asymmetrical/Pixie Hair Attractive or Unattractive On Women?

I grew up with short hair for the most of my life but grew it out to mid back and it really didn't suit me. My hair is really thick (abnormally thick and coarse too) and there's just NOTHING I could have done with it other than leave it or throw it in a ponytail without spending literally 2 hours in the morning. So I cut it down to a bob just because I don't do the whole normal long hair but I still want something even more different. Would it be unattractive if I were to get it cut in an asymmetrical pixie? (examples below) I have quite high cheekbones and short hair suits me better but is having one side boy short a turn off?

Examples: (there's a # where the periods should be)

assets3#gcstatic#com/u/apps/asset_manager/uploaded/2011/06/frankie-sandford-1297351149-view-0#jpg

YouTube#com/watch?v=8b_tQjjcezo

Thanks for your input~

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is. Go with this instead link

or this one link

What Guys Said 3

• I personally like all types of short hair, even shorter than the video. Asymmetrical / Pixie is very nice.

• Very cute. I think it's very attractive.

• Hi, IPL products are really good in hair removal and also result oriented. Viss products are now giving 10% off VISS IPL Products, using the promo code JQIRJ6ZRS6U0 and following this link vissbeauty.co.uk/collections/all?oid=1001_2

What Girls Said 0