Guys,

what are your feelings concerning girls who have hairy pits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to add my opinion.

It is a medical fact that a woman produces pheromones from her armpits, and I have found that a woman who DOES NOT comply with the "social norm" of shaving/waxing (or whatever else) their armpits actually produce a higher level of pheromones; to the extent that pre and during sex these pheromones are a HUGE aphrodisiac and as a result increase both partners sexual experience.

However, a woman that does shave/ wax etc. actually "hardens" the skin of the armpit, which in turn reduces the release of these natural pheromones.

I actually have a wealth of information on this topic, with actual experiences and "studies" and anyone who is interested can add me as a friend here and I can then share these with you.

Or you can E-mail me on dbnfun@hotmail.com

What Guys Said 6

• I'm admittedly odd in this, but I prefer women who are all natural. Seems like the preference today is to remove every hair on the body, except that on the head. Takes all kinds to make a variety though.

• I understand the arguments that it's not fair to women that they are expected to shave an men can be all natural, I really do. Still, though, it's such a huge turnoff. I find it very gross.

• Can't do it.

I shave mine, just so no girl can argue that she shouldn't have to shave hers.

• I'm not a big fan.

• I love it to death

• Not a fan. they need to be shaved

What Girls Said 3

• Uh, ew.

Stop being lazy and just shave.

• Ew get rid of it! Guys will clown you for that

• Even as big a pain as it is to shave my legs and underarms I feel a lot better with them shaved. I mean I would hate to lift up my arms and everyone see the forest. It's just gross to me.