Is it ok to wear this??

OK so I wear tight shirt and shorts at time ,and when I do my boyfriend gets mad and says I shouldn't do wear clothes like this sometimes because guys are always staring ...my friends say he should appreciate that guys are looking at me ...it kinda hurts that I can't wear what I want I barley wear shorts and tight shirts I probably wear outfits like this 2 times out of a week

would you care if your girl wears clothes like this

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care. Other guys can look but they can't touch. As long as that privilege is reserved for me I'm good.

What Guys Said 4

• Your boyfriend sounds insecure. Might be time for a new boyfriend.

• idk we`ve been together for 3 months now:p he just started acting this way maybe a week ago

• He's slightly insecure, and doesn't like the idea of his Girlfriend looking like eye candy which I understand.

• It is a pain in the ass to be with a girl that wears very revealing stuff. You always have to be paranoid about guys slapping their asses or saying rude stuff. I am not into breakin my hand over guys heads anymore but to each their own.

• Well are you a fat girl who thinks she's thin and rocks hoop earrings? Or do you actually have a body to wear those clothes? What I mean is, are you like:

this link

or

this link

• im not that skinny but I'm DEFENINTLY! not that fattt and yes I can wear the clothes trust me if I couldn't and I was fat like that I wouldn't be fitting my ass in clothes like this

• Well in all honesty, I see a lot of black girls who think they can wear clothes that they really cant. I mean they have the chest and the ass, but they also have the belly, love handles and thighs. It might be that you're getting looks like "wtf is she wearing that for" or it could actually be appealing to some. Personally when I see someone in clothes they can't fit into but think they can, I usually make a comment to myself about it. So maybe he is trying to be subtle about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him it for him if you mean it but you know humans are mamels and it natural boys fight over girls

• As your boyfriend he's just jealous that other guys are checking you out.

• if your showing your titties and ass, then maybe he doesn't want you too be seen as a hoe to every other guy who will try to talk to you and disrespect you as a lady right in front of him.

• wear what you want but respect yourself and respect your relationship. As long as your not wearing revealing clothes on purpose to get attention from guys then its fine and your boyfriend should want you to be comfortable (like if you live somewhere very hot) Explain to him that its a comfort thing...Just make sure you cover up enough so its not slutty, some things are only for his eyes