Girls, do you like how you look with or without makeup?

In your opinion, do you like how you look with or without makeup, why? What about do you like when you don't have makeup? How does it make you girls feel with and without it?

I LOVE makeup, BUT I realized something: I look AND feel better without it... I just realized I am happier when I look at myself and see the real me. (: Only I understand how I feel without it, but I realized it would be ALMOST impossible to feel as comfortable without it in public. I don't have any defects on my face, but I just feel like in public, I won't feel comfortable without it... I just feel naked without it in public. But I still love my face without makeup more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my face either way. I'm not scared to be seen without makeup in public.

What Guys Said 1

• From a mans point of view women look better with very little on or without make up . Most guys find it a turn off when you really cake the sh*t on. But in saying that if it makes you more confident of yourself you should wear it until you get comfortable with the guy.

• The first statement is generally untrue. I'd assume that you are trying to say, "I like girls who look good with very little or no makeup on." There are many women who do not look "better" with very little or no makeup on. I'm with you on not doing a drag show with makeup, but never underestimate the power of good makeup skills - for as they say, the reason why you'd never know (how caked on it is) is because they did a good job.

What Girls Said 11

• i like it better when I am wearing make up. its not that I'm ugly or smthg. it just that make up emphasizes the best features that a girl has. I almost never leave the house without make up. if I don't wear make up, I look like I m ill :P I would never leave the house without using pencil and mascara. without them, I look really washed out.

• i actually perfer not to wear it! having all that on my face makes me feel =P sometimes...i'm Asian and have pretty clear skin though...

• I look better with it and most girls do

Few girls actually look good without it although most who don't wear it swear they look better. But there's a difference between guy pretty and girl pretty.

That said, I haven't worn it in a while because I'm too lazy

• I love make-up and I like how it makes me look, it makes me look older than 16 and makes my face look more sexy and grown up. Whereas with no make-up I look 15-16 and cute I feel like I'm not put together without make-up or if my make up is done badly. I don't wear much make up though.

• I don't wear a ton of makeup when I do wear it. But I like my makeup for sure.

But if I don't feel like wearing it, I won't and I think I'm alright without it too.

• i only ever wear mascara and I like it

ill go out either way but my lashes are blond so I think my eyes look better with it on

• Yes, I love how I look with or without make up.

• definitely better with some makeup on.

i don't need a lot. I don't look ugly without it. but I definitely look better with some. but I do it in a way that I don't look heavily made up

• During the school year, I never go to school without makeup. I'm afraid of being judged. I still don't wear very much though.

During the summer, I either wear no makeup, or just concealer/powder to even out my skin tone. I feel comfortable with no makeup during summer since I'm swimming and being lazy.

I wish I had better skin.

• Hell NO!

• yes I like how I look