Some girls said I was ugly..some of my friends :(

Some girls have said that I was ugly including my friends. Some of my friends have apparently had a conversations saying that I wasn't very pretty and some have said that I was ugly. They call each other pretty but I never get a compliment from them. I have gotten compliments from a girl that I worked with that I was very pretty she said and from a different girl. Also I have been called sexy by a guy and one called me a babe..so what gives? I was really hurt when I heard this :(

Most Helpful Girl

• They are not your friends. If you were truly ugly they would A) Help you look "prettier" or B) they would make you feel good about yourself not matter what. Since they are talking about you chances are that they all think you are pretty and are jealous of you because you are competition to them. OR either they are just cowards who have nothing better to do then destroy someone's feelings. Either way they are true friends. Dump them and move on!

What Guys Said 1

• If they really thought you were ugly they'd do everything they could to make you feel better about yourself. Kill them.

• Why would they do everything to make me feel better if I was ugly?

• Because they'd feel sorry for you and not see you as a threat.

• makes sense

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah they're not your friends. Real friends don't talk like that behind each others backs. I'd try getting out there, meeting new people and ditching the old ones

• Mabe you need some new friends

• Those girls are just jealous. Ignore them.

• It's hard to ignore when it's coming from your friends and they always compliment each other then they say things that are really hurtful about you

• Are they really your friends then? Do you really want them as friends?

• yeah not really