Are the majority of older male virgins ugly?

Should I just assume I am? Some girls have told me online that I'm very handsone but never ever in real life. Dad also bugs me a lot about never having had a girlfriend and being 22. Am I probably ugly? don't sugarcoat it, I'm OK with being ugly or being alone il still make the most of my life in other ways ten just girls and such

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) 22 is not old so don't stress about forever being a virgin

2) Ignore dad- he's pressuring you, probably with good intentions, but overall it sounds like its killing your confidence

3) if you want a girlfriend get out there and meet some girls! You'll never get one if you just sit back and hope for it to happen. Not every girl you meet will be into you, but if the Internet girls think you're handsome then I'm sure some of the ones you talk to will think so too (however you need to talk to them for that to happen)

Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys choose not to for one reason or another and it is really up to them. If you want to it is your choice when you want to and who you want to do it with. =)

• 22 isn't that old to still be a virgin, if you were approaching 30 then it might be time to worry, but 22 is no biggy. I'm sure your attractive enough, you just have to start putting yourself out there and meet/date more girls. as a guy your probably not gunna get that many dates unless you ask people out, most girls particularly younger ones aren't that comfortable asking a guy out or making the first move. also you should keep in mind that attractiveness is subjective thing, what some people find ugly other find attractive

• I have two beautiful girls and they are virgins 18 and 16 years of age. So I would say no to your question. Keep yourself pure until your first wife. Doing this makes a person very beautiful inside and out!

• i would think so. if he's a virgin by choice not necessarily, but if he's wanted to have sex but can't then that is probably why. that or he comes off weird or awkward

What Guys Said 4

• No way man! I am 21 and still a virgin. Nothing wrong with us! I don't get compliments on my looks that often, but I know I am somewhat attractive. You probably are too man, don't be down on yourself.

• You seem like a good guy. You'll be fine.

• Either that or socially awkward around the ladies.

• I am 27 and have a couple guy friends that are still virgins. In my opinion, they look fine(no homo) and are very cool dudes...they just lack the ability to close the deal. Is this a bad thing? NO. To be honest, most the women I've slept with I've had to manipulate, take advantage of, or we were just drunk lol. I had a girlfriend for 9 years, so that was all good, but besides that, all the ass I've got was on some bullsh*t. To me, you're likely just a nice guy. But if it's that important to ya, you're going to have to take some pointers from a pig like me. Otherwise, don't sweat it. You'll be alright. Girls like that sh*t. They think it's sweet...and it kind of is. No worries bro. All those women that I mentioned...Lame as sh*t in the sack. Sex is way better when it's meaningful and you care for the other person. And if that's not on the table, it's not worth time. Stay true to yourself, don't lower your standards, and don't sweat the small stuff. Stay up brother