Best liquid eyelliner?

so I recently got jordana liquid eyeliner and I liked the idea of liquid eyeliner. but the jordana one does not have much staying powder. does anyone know any good LASTING liquid eyeliners ? also , should I get a waterproof one ?

Most Helpful Girl

• The sephora brand liquid eyeliner is nice and pretty cheap. The pigment is super strong and it lasts me all day long. I haven't tried the waterproof one and am not sure if they make one. I wouldn't recommend wearing it out in the pouring rain or you'll definitely get the raccoon look going on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I have use a couple of liquid eyeliners and gel eyeliners so I know what is good and not. L'oreal has one its called lineur intense if you get that get the one with the felt tip not the brush also I found that this one if I rubbed hard it would flake off but I used it up till it dried up and I still love it. Almay has also an amazing one that did not smudge or rub off on me ever,An affordable one that is amazing and stays on till I take it off is the Wet and Wild Mega liner it also comes in a couple different colors though for a begginer its not good because its a little brush .

If you want colorful eyeliners I suggest either the Nyx Studio Liquid Eyeliners or the Milani infinite liquid eyeliner they don't budge.

The liquid liner I'm currently using is milani eye tech extreme liquid eyeliner it's a marker type liquid eyeliner and I really like it because the tip is super fine and you can make a very thin or thick line but I find it rubbed off on a very very hot day and I have oily skin so it's still amazing.

• I've been using the Revlon Colorstay liquid liner for a while now, and I really like it C:

L'Oreal has good ones too like the lineur intense liner and maybe you can try Maybelline Stilleto liquid liner.

I would also recommend using cream/gel liners since they stay on longer and they're easier to apply.

• penultimate eyeliner by M.A.C I am pretty sure in the states it is about 15-20 dollars I wear it everyday and it lasts well and is easy to put on because it is like a marker.

• I have the l'oreal one and it does pretty good.