Girls, describe a beautiful mans face and body

How does he look like? Big eyes, small eyes? Big or little nose? Skinny, toned or muscular? Long / short eyebrows?

Only talking physically here :-)

just describe his face, and then pick a category for the body: toned, muscular, skinny. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• somewhere between toned and muscular.

the face:

it depends, a lot of faces can look good. typically they are masculine faces though, like...idk it's hard to describe. they look more scary than friendly lol that's why I like guys who don't smile at me a lot...their face looks harder and the look in their eyes is more "intense" than friendly...and when they look at you their eyes (and sometimes their moulth too ;)) just says "i want you! and I'll get you"

*sigh*

:D

then typically I like darker hair and I looooooove light brown eyes. I'm addicted to them. can't stand guys with blue or green eyes.

What Girls Said 6

• Chris Hemsworth. That is all.

• link DAT EVERYTHING.

• toned

• Big eyes, thick long eyebrows, mediium nose, big lips, long hair,to the ears, bulky muscular body.

• i love big eyes and just a normal body (not too fat, not too skinny, not too muscular) but if I am really in love with a guy then for me he is just beautiful with all his "flaws"

at the moment I am in love with a guy with a big nose and others probably don`t think he is attractive but for me he is just perfect :)

• link

this one here!

What Guys Said 0