Could girl really be physically attracted to a guy who's only 5'4''?

I'm only 5'4'' and I know girls love tall guys. Can a girl actually be physically attracted to a guy when she sees him for the first time if he's only 5'4''? Whether he is taller, shorter or the same height as you. I'm not asking if you would date him, just if you could find a guy who is that short physically attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Goodness yes... I'm 5'6" and had a decent crush on a guy only 5'2" or 5'3" back in high school, and at the time I hadn't realized I would be interested in a smaller guy (stereotype driven assumption). He ended up dating a girl that was a good inch or two taller than him as well.

What Girls Said 4

• Purely attracted? ... Maybe. It hasn't happened but I won't rule it out. I'm about 5'3" and the shortest guy I've liked was 5'6".

• If she seems him from afar and can't really tell the difference in height yet then its good but some girls wouldn't mind either way.

• course

• I know some girls don't like guys that are shorter than them and will not date them if they are shorter. but I think that was just them making up an excuse because they didn't like them in the first palce. I think if a girl likes a guy hight won matter. and 5''4 isn't that short.

What Guys Said 0