Key shaped necklace - Single or means something else?

I was recently talking with this women who was wearing a necklace that was in the shape of a key. It was just a simple key design with a Celtic design on the end of it. No hearts. Would that anything, such as their single or taken? Or some other meaning?

Most Helpful Girl

• it means that she likes Tiffany and Co.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no. Key shaped jewelry is just a trend for the most part. But you could ask her about it. The only jewelry I'm aware of that signifies a relationship status is a ring on the left ring finger lol

• I don't that really means anything, you can't determine someone's relationship status by a necklace pendant

• I would not pay any attention to that. I can't believe that you did! (for a guy I mean!) Honestly, it's probably just a necklace. Google it and see what comes up.

• Lol I never cared what all those meanings for necklaces were, besides the obvious heart shaped. But being back in the dating scene I thought it would be something I ask about. Thanks.

• Just to let you know, I wear heart necklaces and it doesn't mean I am with someone. For instance, I am wearing one right now. It's my moms. She was wearing one of my necklaces so I am wearing one of hers haha. Also, my grandmom bought me a heart shaped necklace which means a lot to me because my grandmom recently passed. So don't put too much thought into the jewelry unless its a big fat diamond on her ring finger!

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think a necklace means anything