Is it weird I wear spandex to the gym?

I'm 16 and I usually just wear a tshirt and spandex to the gym. Is it weird or ok? I'm not trying to get attention it's just comfy I find some people(women) look at me funny or like I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not overweight or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong. I think if anything it's probably because of your age, or maybe there's something about your workout that stands out, or maybe you're doing something wrong, but frankly if you're not there to get attention, their stares or looks shouldn't matter. So they're looking at you. Big deal. It doesn't matter. Just do what you're doing until someone gives good reason for you to stop. Don't worry. You're not weird. It's all good.

What Guys Said 6

• That's pretty normal.

• Are you at a gym with adults? They might be looking askance because of your age.

• Nope, it's not weird. Flexible clothing. Popular in aerobics and sometimes contortion courses.

• It's fine.

• Without a picture it's hard to say whether the issue is you look too hot, too gross, or otherwise inappropriate (not that hot is inappropriate).

• Nothing wrong with that. They're probably looking at you because they wish they had a body as good as yours :)

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think it's weird when it is coupled with a matching sports bra.

• Nah it's fine. Don't worry. Some people wear way worse.

• it's fine lol just ignore them... it depends about what woman usually wear, it's just an habit ad people always focus on the unusual.