Is it nice to wear a t-shirt with no bra in public?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• As in- is it polite, or as in is it comfortable? Personally, I'm the kind of girl who always wears a bra in public. I find it more comfortable and also I'd just feel odd about not wearing it...As for polite, to each their own really, whatever you find most comfortable...

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer wearing a bra. But being that I have small boobs, I can get away with this :) and it looks good on me.

• I have bigger breast and I would feel really uncomfortable going out like that but if I had to I would have something else on over the Tshirt like a sweatshirt or something.

• if you have barely any breasts and they are perky, it's not that bad. if you have more than a c cup though (not saying a b or c cup is barely any breasts!), it's REALLY awkward. at least for the girl. I imagine guys would love it. but girls will feel exposed, unsupported and like an animal in the zoo...

• I have 32Ds but if I'm just going to run errands really quick then I won't throw one on. It's not like they are falling out of my shirt but it's probably obvious one isn't on.

• Wouldn't do it.

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 7

• No, it's not at all nice. It's vulgar and perverse and anyone who does it should be forced to scrub the toilet with their toothbrush, and then brush their teeth!

• I do it all the time.

• Depends on the boobs - yes if they're perky; no if they're saggy.

The usual rule of thumb, is that if you can put a pencil under your boob and it stays there (held in place by the weight of the boob), you need a bra - if it falls down, you don't.

• It looks a bit slutty and personally It's an eye sore . But like most women say if they have small boobs I guess It would not really look that bad. I understand that some women like to be more comfortable when wearing there clothes.

• Its very nice, but why be a half ass? Might as well take thr t-shirt off as well.

• Go big or go home! right?

• lol well I wear a 40 D and I find itt is not that commfortable and when othere girls do it it looks unattractive but maby that's cause I'm a girl and I like boys I don't know ;)

Sexily-BeautifulGirl347

More from Guys
2