Guys, do you like women with tattoos?

Yes? No?

Does it matter how big or where it is?

I've drawn a few things that friends have used but never could get one myself because I'm too scared hahaha. But I've been considering toughing it out and getting one.

Well with the fear of doing it and majority of answers saying they prefer a woman w/o them I don't think I'll be doing it hahaha. Thanks all for answers(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I prefer women without tattoos, but these days, those kind of women are harder to find. I guess if she only has a small one or few in an out of the way spot, I'm okay. However, the design matters, too. Not a fan of skulls, evil stuff, or exes' names. Just me.

What Guys Said 11

• It is a turn-off. A woman's skin is a beautiful thing to behold, touch and admire. It is not a canvas for ink that hides her true beauty. I MUCH prefer a girl without tattoos.

• Yes! I'm a fiend for a tattooed woman. Especially interesting tattoos with good stories behind them, and a personal connection to the person's life.

It does matter where it is kind of. No lower back tatts. Anything else I'm fine with.

As far as how big it is? I'd say that's a personal discretion. But I'm not attracted to women covered head to toe in tatts, nor ones 50% there. Tattoos are nice, but they should be in good taste.

• Any tats are a major turn off for me. I would actually not date a woman with large tattoos and probably would think long about dating someone even with a small tat. For the right woman, I probably can learn to ignore it.

• Tattoos are one of those things that can either work for your or against you. If its a cute piece up the side of your torso... I like it. If it's bear paws on your breasts, I hate it.

• No. I like to draw/paint and like looking at art, but I don't like tattoos on actual people. Something about disfigurement of the human body bothers me... The human body is beautiful in itself, and it's like you are taking away from that for some reason.

• I do not like tattoo's on a woman.

• Not for me

• I've seen some alluring tattoos, yes.

In excess, it's a little gross though.

• both yes and no

not too big

but a tattoo can be a great turn on

• yes they are sexy!

• No I don't like tattoos. Particularly big ugly ones

What Girls Said 0