My boyfriend doesn't find me attractive?

My boyfriend ( who is Indian) often says that I am too pale , I need sun ( I am not able to be so dark skinned like him )

and he says he loves dark hair on girl ( mine are natural blond)

And when he sees girls in this type: dark eyes and hair he often says how beautiful they are . He rarely says any compliments for me.

I know I'm not ugly because I hear often compliments from other boys.

But does that mean my boyfriend isn't attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol don't put yourself at such a low level to date an indian. you can do better. Not sure why you'd even date someone outside your own, pretty pathetic.

Yeah he doesn't find you attractive. Chances are if you had kids, whatever traits you have, wouldn't be passed, on and they'll turn out looking like him. Either way, no one is going to benefit from that.

You end up with mutts, and a guy who doesn't think you're beautiful,and your ancestors fought for nothing in the past. Not sure why Europeans even fought against the mongols/huns if you're just going to go sleep with them, throws every historical event out of the question. We're as territorial as wolves, either you help the pack, or you f*** off into another pack and become a rival to your clans pack,or what was your clan. I don't see the reasoning, but hey, enjoy.

What Guys Said 7

• That means that your boyfriend is an idiot.

Not because of attraction, but because he obviously makes you feel bad and he does nothing to change it. He is with you, so I think he likes you most. Maybe for other stuff than tone of your skin, but he likes you the most. (If he does not then he is double idiot) And hence it does not make sense why he is telling you such "ox manure". Tell him to be nicer to you.

• I would get rid of him, he is disrespecting you. Why is he with you, if he prefers a darker skinned female. For him to tell you these things, says it all.

When I am on the hunt, my eye first goes to a darker skinned dark haired woman. I grew up in a mixed neighbourhood, went to mixed schools. When I hit puberty, I was around mostly darker skinned women so that is what I became attracted to.

But I have never told a female, that she is to pale or should have dark hair. If that is what I wanted, I would be with that kind of woman. It really sounds like you are his trophy white girl.

• Kick him to the curb/kerb. He is telling you that he does not love you for who you are and will never be happy unless you can change yourself to match his desires. Anything long-term with him will only be emotionally draining and dissatisfying for you (my wife went through this for 14 years with her first husband, more or less the same situation).

• Have you thought of dumping him by the end of today?

• Just dump his ass and find a more appreciative guy.

• So he's indian and your white? Anyways, If he doesn't appreciate you then you might aswell leave.

• What a d***! Your boyfriend is abusing your confidence, run away! This guy sounds like a complete a**hole, and you shouldn't be with him. Do the human race a favor and give this guy a lesson in humility!

What Girls Said 3

• You should dump him and move on. F***what he thinks, he's disrespectful and putting you down. He's stupid, he claims to prefer the opposite of you yet he willingly chose to date you. He's really just insecure and trying to make you feel like sh*t so you'll be weak over him.

• It means your boyfriend is an a**hole not to appreciate you enough. And to compliment other girls when he's with you? Dick move. You should find someone who appreciates you more and tell that douche nozzle you call a boyfriend to learn some manners.

• He sounds like a idiot. Move on.