What color eyes captivate you?

I have dark brown eyes, but a lot of people seem to have hazel/green eyes. So I was just wondering: what color captures your attention the most?

• Brown
    12% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
  • Blue
    29% (7)40% (6)33% (13)Vote
  • Hazel/Green
    38% (9)40% (6)38% (15)Vote
  • Depends.
    21% (5)20% (3)21% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• No real color, but what their eyes say is what REALLY matters. When I look into a girl's eyes and see her eyes just kinda screaming sadness or anger or hate? Not appealing. When they are positive and optimistic and happy? Ya, adorable and appealing beyond no equal.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• For some reason I like large eye, so that captivates me no matter what the color. But I guess I'd say brown and hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • black/dark brown, green, and that almost white color

I forgot the name for that.. ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue, or green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bright blue eyes a lot. But eye color is one of the least important factors for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue or green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bright blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes myself. They tend to reflect what I wear. What am I attracted to the most? Green because I prefer redheads and most redheads have green eyes. I however, am not limited to, just green.

0|0
    0|0
  • any eye color can but ill pick green

0|0
    0|0
  • Green or blue not hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever fits her best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with kaleidoscope eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Neon red.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Depends on the depth and shape of the eye but I have bright blue eyes with green in the middle and tend to go for guys with blue eyes too, I just prefer the look of them but I'm not overly fussed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black/dark brown (too clear and mysterious), or gray (very unique pure nice color), blue (not really but yeah somehow I like it). But I will say it depends, I think sometimes the shape of the eyes alone may attract the attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown almost black eyes captivate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very dark eyes, theyre so mysterious (but only on guys)

2|1
    0|0
  • I prefer brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blue eyes, very clear and cool! I like dark brown eyes too, because my boyfriend has the brown eyes and very attractive when meeting in one party!

0|0
    0|0
  • Light green and blue eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or hazel/green

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this guy with the dreamiest green/hazel eyes, they fluster me every time I look at them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Icy blue eyes my ex had icy blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes are weird looking but beautiful but when I see blue eyes I always think cataracts.

0|0
    0|0