Are string bikinis slutty?

Does it depend on how many people your chilling with or if you are with just girls or both girls and guys? I haven't worn one since I was 10 and want to know what guys thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• They tend to ake yu look like you want attention from guys with bad intentions, so to speak, so if you're by yourself you'll get a lot of that. I wouldn't wear them unless as yu say you're with a large group of friends. And even then some of your guy friends will thik you are looking for their special attention...

What Guys Said 4

• Imo...no, not at all. They're cute. They look so feminine.

And yes, I can appreciate a female's swimwear itself (and not just what is showing).

I'm strange! ;-)

• I guess it would depend on the suit itself. They make ones that are pretty attention grabbing while others are more conservative

• i don't think so. I have never heard of them being slutty

• No I don't think so. Depends how it's worn. Something like this looks good link

Just be confident =)

What Girls Said 1

• A bikini is a bikini. There is no way to look less slutty when wearing a bathing suit unless you wear a one piece. I don't think string bikinis are slutty at all, most of mine are that type.