Red hair question?!?!?!

ok so I have red hair- it's straightish, with some wave in it here and there and a little flip at the bottom. I have a nice, fair complexion with very little acne. Overall, my skin is light, but I mean I have red hair, so that's expected. And I have a few freckles on my nose and then three other ones in random spots on my face. And then some on my arms and legs.

OK well I'm always reading about how guys love redheads, worship them, etc... yet I never seem to get any attention for my God-given assets. I wouldn't say I'm hideous, so what is it? If redheads are so loved by so many men, why aren't guys paying attention to the way I look?! (I'm just kinda talking about in stores and other places like that- they never seem to check me out)

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys are subtle about checking girls out..the nice ones at least. There are those guys that are pigs and openly stare and gawk, which always makes me feel uncomfortable. But most of the time you probably don't even know if a guy is checkig you out. When me and my boyfriend go to the mall, he is always telling me he just saw a guy check me out when I didn't even notice. Just like girls have subtle ways of checking guys out, guys have their ways too!

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say "most" guys like redheads. I think that there is a very vocal group that makes a big deal out of it. My guess is guys are checking you out, but you just haven't noticed.

• Never been into hair color, check it. Sounds like you get checked out by guys not making a deal of that. If I check out younger women to openly, people think I am a pervert, not admiring good looks of any age.

• Well to start off with if you are not attractive it does not matter what hair color you have, but I don't know what you look like. Maybe you are just not noticing guys checking you out. Or there are not as many guys as you think that love redheads, just because a lot of guys on here ( me included) love redheads, does not mean it will correlate to the whole population of where you live. I never see any female redheads, there were maybe 7 I saw in my school of about 2000 people, saw I would check you out if I saw you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's some guys preference, not for everyone though. Yeah you might be a good looking girl but there's plenty of shallow guys out there who are just out to check out your body, maybe you just haven't noticed when guys do check you out, guys can be pretty sneaky about it when they want to be. It might not all be about the hair though, plenty of other things contribute to being attractive, body language, facial expression, dress sense, smell ect. It's not all about looks.