GUYS: do you mind a bit of tummy fat on a girl?

I would say that I'm neither fat or skinny. I'm under the "normal" category in BMI, but I have slight tummy fat. Not like a big tummy, but definitely not those flat tummy you see on models. Is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• no as long as she doesn't mind me being skinny lol

I know girls are human and humans have flaws. I understand.

I don't expect her body to be free of any fat.

I don't expect her body to be free of cellulite

I don't expect her body to be free of stretch marks

What Guys Said 7

• No, a little roll (not a lot of rolls) or some overall softness is just fine on a woman. Being overweight is not. Unless a girl works out a lot, most girls are going to have softer stomachs. Be a healthy weight and I don't mind if your tummy isn't a rock hard table of abs. If you're normal for your height, don't sweat it. I'd be just fine with your stomach.

• Like this? link

No. It's not a turn off. Some guys think it''s cute.

• For most guys, that's no big deal. Most guys in your age group are mature enough that they don't expect girls to have photoshop-perfect bodies, and in most cases they have their own flaws and are well aware of them too. Anyway, for most guys, this is WAY down the list of things they care about. Personality, attitude, and compatibility are far more important, and far more likely to be a deal breaker than a bit of tummy.

• If you have some fat and can enjoy yourself and socialize, then I don't mind. If you let it keep you down, then It's a downer for everyone else.

• A little bit (!) I don't mind, getting completely flat tummy and still having boobs and normal BMI index is near to impossible, but in the end it's all about genes.

..although in that link which BCranger posted it's a huge tummy and to me it is a turn-off

• Nah I don't mind, I'd rather her have a little extra than a six pack.

• A little bit is ok

What Girls Said 0