Stretch marks?

Ok, so I have stretch marks pretty much everywhere, butt, boobs, sides, legs. You name a body part I can probably show you one. I've NEVER been overweight in my life, or gained/lost weight dramatically. I feel, probably like other people, that this I a bit unfair lol. Anyway, what do guys actually think when they see them? If you liked a girl then saw them would you be put off?

Also, I have just started working out more often and I'm really worried that I will get more, or they will get worse. But I don't want to not get in shape because of this. How can I avoid getting more?

1|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I happen to be very understanding about stretch marks and wouldn't be off-put by them at all. Overlooking those little flaws comes with having built good character. A lot of kids your age might not be as accepting and can even be a bit harsh, but understand that they are just critical of anything different because of a lack of experience.

It does seem unfair though. Can't do much about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls have them and therefore they aren't really a big deal for guys. I personally have never been put off by them. I doubt they are all that noticeable anyway given how young you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try using cocoa butter, that, or..vitamin E creams

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i have stretch marks still but they were really bad before, try bio oil, it really does help, mine are barely there now, they get rid of em and prevent new ones, you can get the oil at drugmarts

0|0
    0|0