What's your favorite type of underwear?

Girls what is favorite preference of underwear to put on? What do you prefer on guys to wear (Briefs, Boxers, Boxer briefs, thongs)?

Guys what is your favorite type to wear and what do you prefer on a girl?

I personally only wear boxer briefs or briefs and sometimes thongs. I can't wear cheap briefs so I get mine from freshpair.com.

Updates:
Also my preference on women are boy shorts. They show just enough of a girls butt. Of course I like them in thongs too. However, with the right kind of girl any type of underware is nice.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• On me: boy shorts and cheekies (lacy or solid)

On guys: boxer briefs

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like underware and seldom ever wear any. I love being naked

For guys I don't care as long as I can get into them easily

0|2
    1|0
  • i prefer boxers on him...

all I wear is thongs though... :)

0|1
    0|0
  • boy shorts/thongs on clubbing nites//commando for a special surprise for the guy I really like

0|1
    0|0
  • i love me some granny panties!

although that's usually when I'm at home. I wear thongs probs 60% of the time

0|0
    1|1
    • Hahahahaha. All that matters is what underneath. Most women at home I noticed wear granny panties, briefs and bikini cut.

• i like boxers and boxer briefs on guys

I like to wear boy shorts and thongs

0|1
    0|0
  • I love thongs

0|1
    0|1
  • I wear pretty much everything, depends on my mood, and what pants(shorts)/dress(skirt) I am wearing

I like boxer briefs or boxer shorts on guys... could not deal if they wore tighty whities.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I wear boxer briefs. Sexiness of the boxer and the security of a brief. I like bikini style underwear on women. It allows them to be able to go swimming, if ever they forget their suit

0|0
    0|0
  • i like briefs

0|1
    0|0
  • I basically only wear athletic boxers, prefer boy shorts on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear briefs and I like anything except thongs for females.

0|1
    0|0
  • On Me: Boxer Briefs

On Girls: Bikini Briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxer shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxer shorts most days but for exercise I wear boxer briefs or briefs.

On girls I like pretty much any style underwear besides granny panties. I like thongs because they show a lot lol.

0|0
    0|0