Why does my tummy feel hard?

I'm 16 and for awhile now my tummy has been feeling hard but it's not totally flat. I'm like 5'11 and 147 pounds and I've been trying to lose like 20 pounds. I'm going to the gym also. I'm not active in that way either so I'm not pregnant.

Most Helpful Guy

• if there's no pain, don't worry. you've just gotten firmer from building some abdominal muscle.

If there is pain, then go see a doctor.

What Guys Said 2

• You've built up your abs and now have rock hard abs. They're just not visible because of a small layer of fat covering them.

• You want to weigh 127 pounds at 5'11''? Not healthy, not gonna happen. Get over it.

• Well just to 130 at least I know I'm not overweight but I just wanna shed a little my tummy is soft but not like a beer belly

What Girls Said 1

• If you've been doing sit-ups or some other ab-workout lately, I would imagine that what you're just feeling is stengthened abs. :) I wouldn't worry about it . :)