Cargo pants - yes or no?

Do you like them? Are they attractive? I personally like them, because the extra pockets are useful to me. But society seems to be biased against them. What are your thoughts?

• I like them
    50% (4)50% (4)50% (8)Vote
  • I don't like them
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Who cares?
    38% (3)38% (3)38% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not the most elegant looking clothes, but if I'm out on a trail and want a few extra places to hold something, cargo would be my pick. Easy access to storage pouches, won't catch on branches if properly fitted, protects the legs. On a guy who wears them well, they can add to a 'look' that makes the man attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• while I personally don't mind them, most of the guys around me have stopped wearing them. they've replaced them with flat front shorts, which are basically the same thing without all the pockets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my cargo pants, if they hadn't ripped [[dear God the most embarrassing moment of my life]] I would wear them more often than jeans. Extra pockets and extra comfort ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're cute. Just pair them with a nice plain tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can pull it off. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay if you're doing something outdoors but I imagine they might get in the way sometimes (caught on branches). I don't really like them as casual wear, I think it's too dressed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a huge fan of cargo Pants, but I like cargo shorts. I always make fun of my boyfriend for wearing cargo shorts just because it seems like society makes fun of them. He knows I am joking and I actually like his cargo shorts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care what society thinks, I wear them anyway. The fashion police can suck one.

While we're on that topic, do people honestly sit and watch these celebrity gossip and fashion shows like they're holy?

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude, I don't even know. I can't stand them, but I know people who like them. To each their own, I guess.

• I'll see those headlines and videos on sites like Yahoo when I go to check my mail. The people in the videos seem so seriously concerned about the latest celebrity outfits, and the latest gossip about who's doing what. It's honestly fascinating at how people are so wrapped up in other people's lives like that.

• I bought a pair for $10 when I got my job but they ripped within a day. I've sort of given up on them

0|0
    0|0
  • wearing baggy pants below waist is sure a fashion statement :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. extra pockets are useful to have

0|1
    0|0