Girls do you still wear stockings?

only one of my girlfriends wore them and I don't think many of my girls mate wear them tbh

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, it's more of a fad though. I grew up in an Asian culture and I always loved those thigh-high stockings. Makes me feel like a Japanese school girl.

My fiance loves net stockings but I haven't worn anything like that yet. It's really a hassle wearing stockings sometimes since it slides down and seems more of an accessory or leg warmer than realizing it feels sexy to wear to most females.

Some feel its inappropriate to wear because they believe that they are not a school girl and they shaved their legs, so they don't want to wear stockings to hide their skin.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• <3 stockings. Striped stockings, Nets, stockings under shorts. Best invention EVER.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I like neon colored tights when I'm dressed down and black tights when I'm dressed up. I also enjoy wearing tunics with stirrups. Stockings will never go out of style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I always wear them when I go to a function and I'm wearing a dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't but my mom and grandma do..I wear leggings though

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like how it makes my legs itch

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thigh highs, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ones with designs I usually wear a foral lace like one that's black

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I wore two together just the other day, needed to get the right shade to go with my outfit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• yes they do.

0|0
    0|0