Guys And The Color PINK!!!

Would you recommend the color Pink for guys?

or do you think its too Girly...

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you can pull it off with your masculinity.

What Girls Said 12

• I would like a medium to slightly dark pink T-shirt and black jeans on a guy.especially if he has long legs and good complexion.Looks so awesome and so sometimes I wear like that too!

• Definitely. Here are a few examples of very stylish male outfits involving the color pink.

link

link

link

• Some men look very good in it(I am not talking about models).

Actually I bought a button down for my husband. He looks good in it.

• My dad wears pink and it's adorable. He says a real man wears whatever. He's so stout and mustache-y and awkward. I love him <3.

• Its sexy on a guy who looks sexy.

• No, I wouldn't.

• As they say 'it takes a real man to wear pink"

• I like dark dark pink or a really light one

• REAL MEN WILL WEAR PINK.

• not my favorite color on guys.

• I personally don't like to see it on guys

• i think those dark rose colored pants look cool on guys :)

• salmon. it's called salmon

• salmon is more of a light pink though.

What Guys Said 7

• Contrast is a good thing. If you act girlie or effeminate and wear pink, girls are going to think you are gay. If you act confidently and securely in your pink tie or vest, you can pull it off and make it really work. A girl that sees a guy wear pink but still acts manly shows he's not one to easily care about what people think about him, while still being a man. It depends upon how the guy wears it.

• link

(Whether you like his music or not, when a man wears a pink tie with a well-fitted suit, there's nothing unmanly about that.)

• Pink dress shirts areOK and get women's attention...they say, 'This guy is pretty confident.."

• It's not bad, but it depends on what it is. If it's a pink dress shirt and/or tie with a darker suit, it looks good. If it's a sportshirt and you roll the sleeves up a little bit, it's fine.

• nothing wrong with a guy wearing pink.

• I have this pink tie I wear to interviews and people always compliment me on it =)

• No, it's probably best to just leave it to the girls

• i probably wouldn't wear it