Tip dyed hair, hot or not?

For you guys that don't know what this is, it's when you dye just the tips of your hair. I've been wanting to tip dye my hair for so long, and now that its summer its the perfect time to do it. I was thinking purple fading into pink just on the tips. Not that I'm changing my looks for a man, I'm just curious about what guys think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked it when I was younger... now I think there's an age limit. There's a time when you need to have it a natural color until you get a job that accepts it. I have a 30 year old friend who still does stuff like that to her hair (badly done) and she's like a female man-child.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm indifferent about it. It is neither a turn off nor turn on.

• I don't like it if it's a natural color, but if it's something unnatural, I like it.

• no not tip dye your hair

• Yeah sure why not. Just know that the more you dye your hair, the faster you're killing it

What Girls Said 3

• Hot on longer hair, down to your middle back ect but looks silly on short hair.

As opposed to using dye, you could always use food coloring for a more subtle shade and that'll keep your hair from getting damaged if you're worried about that.

• If you think it'll be fun, try it out! Hair can be cut, bleached, dyed and grown out. :)

• Nah, it's not that great. Those colors would look better with brunette or black hair. I've seen it on blond and it just looks bad.

It just makes a person look like they need a haircut in all honesty.